Here’s a quick list of some of the most interesting and intriguing sports stories from the past week:
- The Euro 2012 soccer tournament begins this weekend and the French and the Germans are back at each other’s throats.
- The MLB Draft is going on. There have already been some disappointments and surprises.
- College football players do some appalling, and then dumb, things.
- Justin Bieber may be behind the Colorado Rockies latest winning streak.
- Tim Duncan is better than Shaq.
- Rapper Common hi-jacked the NBA’s Twitter Account and he needs to give it back . . . or learn to use twitter.
- Ravens Linebacker Terrell Suggs may have lied about how he tore his achilles.
- New York Mets pitcher Johan Santana broke the longest no-hitter drought for any team in MLB, but it may have been tainted.
By: Todd Davis