Floyd Mayweather takes on Robert Guerrero Saturday May 4, 2013 (which also happens to be national Star Wars day–May the 4th be with you,” get it?). Mayweather is trying to stay undefeated (43-0), while Guerrero (31-1-1) is looking to make a name for himself by being the only to beat the greatest fighter of our generation.
You can locate where to watch the fight in any city by going to the home page of WhereToWatch.com and searching “boxing” and “all major boxing events” then entering your zip code. The event gets underway at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas at 9 PM ET on Showtime PPV, although they won’t likely step into the ring until 11:30 PM.
Some interesting facts about the fight:
- Age: Mayweather 36, Guerrero 30
- Weight: Mayweather 146, Guerrero 146
- Height: Mayweather 5-8, Guerrero 5-9
- Reach: Mayweather 72″, Guerrero 71 1/2″
- Mayweather will earn a base purse of $32 million, equaling his own all-time record, set in his 2012 win over Miguel Cotto.
- Guerrero will earn a career-high base purse of $3 million.